Every hour of the day, criminals use tricks and sophisticated tools to try to break into people’s email, internet banking and records. Once they have them, an individual’s vital information – possibly even credit card numbers – can be used anywhere in the world.
Don’t run the risk of becoming a victim of fraud and identity theft. Nationwide identity theft coverage can help you protect your vital information, and keep you from having to spend countless hours trying to restore your credit and good name.
How does Nationwide identity theft coverage work?
Fast. Just make one call to our identity theft hotline. Our experts will immediately take action to:
- Quickly assess your situation to determine if fraud has occurred.
- Stop damage to your credit within minutes of your authorization by directly contacting major credit bureaus.
- Make all required phone calls to creditors, banks and agencies.
- Assist you in replacing documents, including driver’s license, passport, Social Security card or other ID.
- Provide an emergency cash advance if the theft occurs while you’re away from home (restrictions and limits apply).
- Provide up to $25,000 in recovery for expense reimbursement with no deductible
Enjoy extra protection for your computer
If you enroll in identity theft coverage, you’ll get additional coverage from our partner, Europ Assistance USA. This online data protection suite includes two tools to protect your sensitive data while you surf the Internet:
1. DataScramblerTM protects your keystrokes from being monitored.
2. PhishBlockTM warns you if you attempt to access a phishing site. This optional service works alongside traditional anti-virus software and can be downloaded and installed in 3 simple steps on up to 3 personal computers.
Get free credit monitoring as part of your policy
Monitoring your credit report can let you know quickly when fraud has occurred. That’s why we partnered with Europ Assistance USA® and TransUnion® to provide credit monitoring to our ID theft customers. This optional service will email you when your credit report changes. Best of all, it’s free for one member on your ID theft policy.
Don’t spend countless hours trying to recover your stolen identity. Save time, money and frustration with identity theft coverage from Nationwide