Condominium & HO Association Certificate of Insurance Request
If you would like to get your Certificate of Insurance emailed to you immediately you may access the document and edit it to your specifications through our customer portal. Please follow these instructions to get your certificate now:
If you would like to print off a Certificate of Insurance from your PC now or have it e-mailed to you now: You will be taken to our customer portal. To access the portal, customize the certificate and have it emailed to you, please follow these instructions:
The User ID to access your Certificate is "condo" and the Password is "certs".
- Click on
- Use credentials “Username : condo “ and “password: certs” to login
- Once logged in look for paper icon and click “Issue Certificate of Insurance”
- In “Association Name” box, search Homeowners Association name or Condo Association name, note; this is not the management name
- Select the appropriate certificate
- “Holder Information” - fill in mortgagee clause, also known as bank or mortgage company name and address.
- “Holder Specific Portion” -list the unit owner or borrowers information and the loan number if needed.
- In “Recipient #1” - list the email where you would like to receive a copy of the certificate.
If you would like us to issue your certificate:
Please fill in the form with the information as it appears on your
deed/mortgage application, and click the Submit Request button to send
us your request. Call our office at 703.471.0050 if you have any
questions or if your condo association is not in the list of Association
Names. The normal turn around time on these requests is 1-3 business days. Most are done within 24 hours
If you are requesting a certificate for a Homeowners Association there
is no need to fill in the fields for the lender. Please note below that
the fields "First Name" & "Last Name" refer to the name of the property owner or client, not the name of a loan processor who may be requesting the certificate.
Additional Info or Comments field at the bottom of the form.
submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a
binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and
payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any
party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent,
or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to
Per the terms of our
we will not resell your information to any third-party.